ATC ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND PROCEDURES
- Applicant MUST be a born-again Christian for at least two (2) years.
- Applicant MUST have already demonstrated his/or commitment to the Lordship of Jesus Christ through a godly lifestyle.
- Applicant MUST be willing to abide by the regulation of the school.
- The Ministry Training Program is available to students desiring ministry training and Church planting.
The applicant MUST duly complete an official Application Form from ATC’s Administration Office. The Form along with all the required and relevant documents(as stated below) are to be attached and submitted on the day of registration for admission to ATC, Uganda.
- Two passport-size photographs.
- One page written testimony of conversion and call to ministry.
- A written testimonial of good character by LC 1(Optional)
- A written recommendation by the applicant’s Senior Pastor.
- A photocopy of all relevant academic Certificates.
- The application form needs to be duly signed by their respective pastors before submitting to ATC’s Administration Offices.
- The application form HAS TO BE SUBMITTED to ATC’s Administration Office TWO MONTHS BEFORE the commencement of the new semester.
- Blankets, Pillow Cases and Bed sheets
- Pens, Pencils and other stationeries such as: Ruler, Eraser, sharpener, files for notes, if desired
- Cup, Plate, bowl, Water Bottle, Fork and Spoon
- Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Comb, Face or Bathing Towel and Soap (for bathing and washing clothes)
- Any other personal or hygiene needs such as: Shoe Polish, Shampoo, Deodorants, Slippers, etc.)
- Enough money for transport back to home church, cum weekends’ ministries (offering and tithes)
- Any other personal or hygiene needs such as: Shoe Polish, Shampoo, Deodorants, mosquito netting, etc.